Poster Abstract Submisson Wil Start March 1, 2021
All PAG Asia participants are invited to submit abstracts for the Poster Session. A Poster Session is a presentation where materials in addition to the abstract—such as genetic maps, physical maps, photographs, graphs, and/or tables— are presented on a display board along with textual summaries of the material.
Poster Abstract Submission Information
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Coordinators (listed in sidebar at right). Accepted abstracts will be presented at the Poster Session at the conference. After the conference, the abstract will also be available online and will remain in the searchable archives.
Poster Abstract Submisson Wil Start October 1, 2020
Note: The presenting or primary author must be registered for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions via mail or fax.
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one poster abstract, although they may be a “Non-Presenting Author” on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words within the "abstract text" section of the submission form.
- Preview the list of Poster Abstract Categories (opens in a new window)
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Coordinators, within 2-3 weeks after the submission deadline. You may consider your abstract accepted if not notified otherwise.
Please be advised that all accepted abstracts are considered public information and by submitting an abstract you agree to allow PAG Asia and Scherago International to post the abstract on the conference web site.
Poster Abstract Submission Deadline - September 3, 2021
Abstract Editing Deadline - September 10, 2021
Late Poster Abstract Submission Information
Late poster abstracts will be listed on the PAG ASIA website and can be presented on site.
Late posters will NOT be included in the printed Final Program.
Deadline for LATE POSTER Submissions: September 15, 2021
Please view our Student Workshop Competition Page for details and eligibility.
At the Meeting
All posters will remain up for the entire length of the meeting.
- You may put up poster anytime after 7:00 am on
Wednesday September 22, 2021
- Posters need to be taken down by 2:00 pm on
Friday September 24, 2021
Exhibits & Poster Times
The exhibits and posters will be open:
- Wednesday September 22, 2021
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday September 23, 2021
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday September 24, 2021
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Ideally, each poster will be self-explanatory, but there will be a session where presenting authors are expected to be available near their poster to answer questions and engage in discussions.
Poster authors, we request that you are near your poster at the following time:
|Thursday, September 23, 2021
The usable poster board presentation space is 0.9m wide and 1.8m high.